7.20.2016

Preservation Sessions

Details for the Preservation Sessions:

(Don't know that those are? Click HERE to see an example.)


How many will be chosen: 10.
Session Fee: $300.
What it includes:
-a 2 hour session, where I will photograph and document the event or memory of your choice. (Think Sunday dinners, bedtime routine with kiddos, elderly grandparents, farming, family reunion, etc.)
-Your own post on my blog to tell your story. I will interview you and family members to put words to your photos. We will talk prior to the photoshoot to plan the things that are important to you. (What shots must you have, who should I talk to, etc.)
-a 4x6 flip book of all photos from the session to tell your story.
-a jump drive with a print release of all images taken during the session.

Additional photo books may be purchased from the sessions, as well as professional prints.

I have had many inquiries about these sessions, so please email me at bclemonsphotography@gmail.com if you would like to book. I will only be accepting 10 sessions as they will be very in depth and personal.  Serious inquiries only.



No comments:

Post a Comment