5.07.2015

up, up and away!



This morning Chelsea Higdon and myself are preparing to head back to Northern California for an amazing wedding in Middletown CA. When Heather approached me about photographing her wedding, I was instantly overjoyed. Having an amazing location inspires you in ways I can't explain as a photographer. If that location isn't where you normally shoot, it only amplifies that feeling times ten.

I've shot multiple destination and out of town weddings, all of which have been incredible. Many of you know my love for travel, and photographing that travel is the best.

Thanks so much to Chelsea for embarking on this adventure with me... I can only speculate the amazing things we will see! Stay tuned to the blog and facebook to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment